Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Untitled

The days have began to blur together,
my mind in a different place.
Thoughts are jumbled and twisted,
feelings non-existent.

My mind travels back.
back to a time,
a time I do not know,
Where things are beautiful,
where there elegant,
true,
and real...

It suddenly stops,
and all I see is darkness.
Its night time in the place I now know
a place where the birds do not chirp,
the children do not laugh,
and the heavenly music from far away does not play.

My world is gray,
and blurred together.
Years have passed and gone,
yet no glimpse of hope..
nor of my destruction.

My mind once again visits that place,
I begin to relax.
My soul is slowly removed from conscious existence,
and my body lies empty and lifeless.

In this place I see a light,
and at the end of this light,
I see you.

Your hair down and flowing,
your scent warm an glowing.

And ever since that tragic day,
my life has been in disarray..

You're mine again,
for at ever ends.

No comments: