Thursday, September 30, 2010

Hey Readers And Authors

The blog has been slow for a little while now. Which is alright. I am aware that busy times will stop many of us all from posting works. Which is alright as well. In fact I have been very busy as of late with preparations to move to the Western Shore. I myself have not even looked at the blog for a week or so. I have not given up though on our community we started. And the point of this post is to tell you all not to give up either. There is no limit to how long this blog can last. I am so happy with everything on here and it remains very inspiring to me to continue my own creations. I hope you all will do the same. Keep on creating! Much love to you all.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

When are moving out west?

Dustin_Shane said...

I already did love. How are you?

Unknown said...

Well that's great. How is it out there?

Dustin_Shane said...

It is the most beautiful state I have ever been in. Mountains and palm trees everywhere. Breathtaking. However I have come back to Arkansas for personal reasons. Message me on Facebook sometime if you can get the chance and I'll tell you all about it. :D Miss you girl and hope you are doing good!!!

Unknown said...

Do you check your email very often? I could email you...