Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Once again.. Another Rant

Ranting here, helps me so much. So I apologize in advance..

Thank you, for just locking my new puppy up in my room.. So he could shit on my packback <--- LOL Which I thought was funny. But wtf. He chewed up two pairs of flip flops, my pack of gum and my new slippers! WTF. All of my roommates are home.. which means he can be fucking out of my room and roam so you guys can watch him? Okay, sorry that he chewed on part of your battery charger cord for your xBox.. I dont mind for Miles to be in my room while no one is home.. But when everyone is home? What the fuck. Seriously? That is kind of selfish to be honest. Maybe I'm overreacting, but it just makes me mad to think that I seriously, took care of two of my roommates dog (Bf and Gf's dog) for 4 months out of my stay here.. and you can't even handle watching him for a few hours while I am at work? Thank you once again. Thank You for being the BEST roommates ever.

5 comments:

Dustin_Shane said...

No need to apologize for rants. To be honest and straighforward, if it weren't for you and Nicole I'd prolly just give up on this thing. Lol. So rant away brotha.

Unknown said...

Selfish ass roommates. Lol. But that's a puppy for ya. Chew up everything in site. What did your roomies say when you asked why Miles was locked in your room all day?

James G said...

LOL. I love this blog! I have the URL memz by heart. :D I know right Nicole? It was because he was chewing stuff up.. I was like wtf.. Its whatever though. He is getting MUCH better now. :) I am training him. He is such a cutie! :D

Unknown said...

I love this blog too! We need more posts though. I want to post more but have nothing lol. I want to get back into poetry but being a perfectionnist I'm never satisfied with my writes. So yeah... I'm glad you finally got yourself a puppy :)

Dustin_Shane said...

Amen you two. We need 5,000 more posts. Tell your friends about it and I'll send out invites again. Let's get this bad boy a rollin' again.

Nicole: I am sure your poetry is wonderful. I too am a perfectionist when it comes to writing. But what you and I might think about our works could totally be the opposite for the reader. :D