Friday, August 6, 2010

For Dustin!

The weight of the world could pull me under,
it could fill me completely with darkness and hate.

I may go blind and forget everything I once loved,
but I can't deny meeting you was fate.

For as long as there are stars in the sky and our loving God,
you'll always be on my mind...

With our friendship so pure and true,
I'll know I'll pull through.

With your shining light,
I know I'll make it alright.

The words we've shared and every truth that was told,
it's impossible to not hold..hold you close to this heart made of gold.

You're my bestfriend in this world,
it hasn't been long.
But this feeling is long overdue.
Anything bad that comes our way, together we'll make it through.

:DDDD
I love you so much Dustin! Besties for life. (:

2 comments:

Dustin_Shane said...

Awww. This makes me feel all warm inside yo! We are definately besties for life girlie!

Tayla. (: said...

:D Oh you know it!