Friday, August 6, 2010

Lies.

Black hearts can't be taken in
Trust is something for the innocent
The ignorant
Lies make this world go round
No matter the lives it takes
Love can only be streched so far...
Before it snaps back and breaks

I deserve this for being unfaithful
I'll take this and learn
You were right to lose interest
There is a reason for your choice
...The reason is me
Always wanting
But never getting
I see your point
We lived this life selfishly
I have hope that you realize I'm not the one for you
Your choice was the best thing to happen to us

Please forgive me
I am not asking for your heart
Keep it or give it away
But do n't give me away
Stay here and lay with me

(Hella confusing probably..sorry. xD Again, this was for an ex that I no longer have these feelings for. Lol.)

3 comments:

Dustin_Shane said...

"Lies make the world go around, No matter the lives it takes, Love can only be stretched so far, Before it snaps it's back and breaks."

A bit of rhyme scheme which is good to see because it shows your wide range of free verse to rhyme scheme in your writing. And this line is so very true it was shocking when I read it. It made me do a doubletake at just how clearly you have defined our present world.

"Please forgive me, I am not asking for your heart, Keep it or give it away, But don't give me away,
Stay here and lay with me."

This made me want to cry.

Tayla. (: said...

Thank you!! Hearing praise from you means alot to me. Seriously.

And aww.
Don't cry my love.
(:
I am happy now!
You know this well.
We all go through some sort of situations like this im sure, but as long as we look to God and our loved ones...it's not so bad. (:

Sammy said...

I love the wording. This is really good!