Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Untitled

I've gotten myself into this,
and I have to get myself out,
I can't do it anymore...

The fighting,
the constant arguing...
The unwanted physical contact,
that always seems to make things worse.

But I'm helpless,
inadequate to get myself out of here,
to lose myself,
to love myself again..

You've dried me up,
I can't feel myself..
I wake up everyday with another piece missing,
another sleepless night,
another night laying next to you.

I'm sick of it,
I CAN do much better than you,
Someone who cares,
who loves,
who dances at random times,
just like me.

Not someone like you...
Boring,
older,
wanting to settle down.

I want that adventure,
I want to struggle,
I want to have fun..

We are more like roommates than lovers,
than anything possible,
But I'm still helpless...
Lost in a lost land,
Terrified of what each second brings,
whether you will be pissed off at me,
or ignore me.

I can't live like this anymore...
its gotta end...
it has to end.....

3 comments:

Dustin_Shane said...

Whoa dude. If the word "deep" needed another definition I believe this here would be adequate enough. I hope this is fiction of course. I'd feel bad for anyone in this sitch. Wow.

James G said...

LOL. I really wish it was fiction. xD But yeah.. I just logged on and thought I should just vent and the blog was the first thing I went to.

Dustin_Shane said...

Aww. That sucks man. I have big hopes that things will get better for you though! And I am not happy that life is tough for you right now but it does make me happy you came here first! :D Let it all out man. You will only get support and friendship here!