Tuesday, July 20, 2010

From Dustin_Shane To The Community

Please pardon the lack of pictures and other objects that would brighten things up a little bit. I promise that as time passes the library will look better and better. As of right now things are in the works of getting started. Which is farther than it was last week so for that I am so happy and thankful. If anyone has any ideas as to pictures, famous quotes (that have great meaning in your own life, literary or not), or just something to spice things up such as polls; feel free to let me know. This is OUR library. I will be happy to make it a comfortable place for everyone involved. The more stuff on this page the better I believe. And should something not be to your liking I will be honored to hear your opinions and see what kinds of changes we can make together. This is a huge project that we ALL will be part of. I look forward to making this a very successful blog with the help of all you artists.

Should you wish to discuss something or make suggestions please email me at dustin_shane@live.com. I will be back to you within a day.

Thank You,
Dustin_Shane

No comments: