Tuesday, July 27, 2010

A Word From Dustin_Shane

I have decided to add a new link section on the left side of the blog. It is a place where I will gladly list websites owned or created by the authors of Writer's Library. You will notice the first one has already been put up. It is a link to Linda's (my grandmother) website for her dog breeding business. It has wonderful pictures and information on her show dogs and their puppies. If you like cute puppies and gorgeous dogs then check it out sometime.

Should anyone wish to have a link to their own website added please contact me either on Facebook or through email. As always, my email address is dustin_shane@live.com. Feel free to send suggestions or requests. Remember that we are ALL a part of this so I am always happy to hear ideas for changes and more stuff we can put on here to amp up the Library.

That is all for now. I bid you all a great day and hope everyone is well! Keep on creating!

-Dustin_Shane
Administrator/Author

No comments: