Tuesday, July 27, 2010

You Left My Heart to Wither

To you, my friend, whom I once madly loved...

We were young and wild
Had not a clue in the world
Linked together by the vast night sky
We were inseparable

They tried to rip us apart
But we held on tight
With the world against us
Our love had weakened

A few bad decisions later
Things came to a halt
With your head held high
You left my heart to wither

But that was long, long ago
Our hearts now healed and happy
We forgave, forgotten
And moved on.

As a dear friend to me today,
I thank you for being you and following your heart.
You are an amazing person.


5 comments:

Dustin_Shane said...

This is my all-time favorite picture you have ever taken. This post brought a tear to my eye.

Tanya said...

I love everything about your post.

James G said...

:) I really liked this one Nicole! Good job. You could feel it.

Tayla. (: said...

Hmm.
I wonder who this could be about.
Lol.
Good job!
I am in love with this picture to be honest.

Dustin_Shane said...

Lmao. Is she not fantastic with a camera?! I told you she is amazing. And I was laughing at when you said, "I wonder who this could be about." :P